Friday, September 5, 2014

The Eulogy of Me

Hello reader,

Allow me to introduce myself.
I am a person. I guess I should start off with that. On top of that I am hybrid. A black person with freckles. It's crazy. But not really since I'm also white, it really all makes sense when you think of it. Anyways, along with being the hybrid that I am, I am also an artist. Or at least I say that I am, I don't know how much credit that deserves. I have always enjoyed drawing, I don't think I can say that I loved it until I became older and actually was "good" (good being suplbjective to everyone, so I might jot be good to some. Though for the most part most people will say that I am. Mostly I am the only one who hates everything that I do.) I have been so engrossed in the arts that I plan on majoring in it in college, I hope this doesn't make me lose any credibility that I may have had. If it helps, I plan on being a medical illustrator, so I will have a job. Besides that I live life how it is. The only major plan I have is to be able to travel the world, otherwise I'm taking it one step at a time.

That's all for now,
Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment